- Gratis verzending binnen Nederland vanaf €35,-
- Gratis verzending naar België vanaf €45,-
- Altijd 14 dagen bedenktijd
- Veilig en achteraf betalen
- Ordered before 4 pm, delivered tomorrow!
- Customer service van 11:00 tot 15:00
Anti-Myiasis (maggot disease) spray 75 ml
Beaphar Anti-Myiasis (Ivermectin 0.5 mg / ml), skin spray for rabbits and guinea pigs for the prevention and control of Myiasis (maggot disease caused by the blue-green blowfly). Myiasis in rabbits and guinea pigs is mainly caused by feces adhering to the back. This attracts flies to lay eggs. The maggots from the eggs eat through the skin and can cause blood poisoning or infections, causing the animal to die within 24 hours. Please note, this product kills the eggs and maggots of the fly that causes Myiasis; not the adult fly. If you observe maggots on the animal, you should contact the veterinarian immediately.
- Works against eggs and larvae of the fly that causes maggot disease
- Provides 2-3 months of protection
- Easy application with spray bottle
Instructions for use and dosage
Remove the droppings and ensure good hygiene in the loft. Spray the correct amount of liquid on the back of the animal, from the middle of the back to the tip of the tail. The area under the tail and between the hind legs of the animal deserve extra attention. Treat early in the summer before there are flies. Bathing can reduce the effect of the drug and require more frequent administration. Do not repeat the treatment within 4 weeks. 12 weeks working. Do not use in rabbits and guinea pigs younger than 8 weeks.
Read or write a review