- Gratis verzending binnen Nederland vanaf €35,-
- Gratis verzending naar België vanaf €45,-
- Altijd 14 dagen bedenktijd
- Veilig en achteraf betalen
- Ordered before 4 pm, delivered tomorrow!
Supreme Fibafirst Rabbit
Supreme Petfoods has developed a new generation of nutrition that meets the nutritional needs and promotes the general welfare of rabbits and meets the concerns of the current pet owners. Due to its unique appearance and texture, it naturally looks, smells and smells for the animal and provides it with its natural feeding behavior.
Some more features of FibaFirst for your rabbit
- Food with the highest fiber content
- Without added sugars
- Our fibers are 100% effective
- Mimics natural eating behavior
- Improves the living environment
- Promotes tooth on tooth wear
- Stimulates natural behavior
Did you know?
- Fibers are essential for many important processes in the body of small pets.
- The teeth of rabbits continuously grow.
- Rabbits eat a huge amount of food in relation to the size of their stomach.
- Rabbits actually produce 2 types of droppings, one kind they have to eat again to get the maximum amount of nutrients they need.
Nutritional advice Supreme Fibafirst Rabbit
Many feeds for small animals contain molasses (syrup) or other sugary ingredients. This extra sugar in the diet can lead to overeating and overweight. It can also cause dental problems.
The transition to Fibafirst should be gradual over a period of 4-6 weeks. In the beginning, mix a little Fibafirst with the current food and gradually reduce the current food and expand the Fibafirst. A rapid change of diet can cause digestive disorders, even if a better diet is used, so be careful!
If the animal is used to a diet with sugar, the transition to a natural diet can take longer, but is full, because in the long term the health of the animal benefits.
An average adult rabbit (2.5 kg) needs 75 grams of Fibafirst per day (or 30 grams per kg of body weight per day). Fibafirst can be fed freely, but the weight must be checked regularly.
Always give Fibafirst in combination with water & hay.
What to do if they do not like the food?
Like humans, animals are "creatures of habit" and a change in food needs time. Be patient and persevering because it will benefit health in the long run.
Supreme Fibafirst has larger chunks than most feeds, so make sure you give them enough and feed them with as much hay as they can eat as well as enough fresh water!
Composition Supreme Fibafirst Rabbit
Timothy hay, alfalfa stalks, pea flour, soya flour, wheat flour, locust bean meal, oat flakes, protein extract of alfalfa, linseed, soy oil, salt, dicolium phosphate.
- Crude protein: 14%
- Crude fiber: 30%
- Crude fat: 3.5%
- Crude ash: 7.5%
- Calcium: 0.8%
- Phosphorus: 0.4%
- Sodium: 0.4%
- Vitamin A: 15000 IU
- Vitamin D3: 1500 IU
- Vitamin E: 60 mg
- Iron sulphate monohydrate 152 mg
- Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.5 mg
- Copper sulfate pentahydrate 20 mg
- Mandan oxide 38 mg
- Zinc oxide 62 mg
- Sodium selenite 0.2 mg
Read or write a review