- Gratis verzending binnen Nederland vanaf €35,-
- Gratis verzending naar België vanaf €45,-
- Altijd 14 dagen bedenktijd
- Veilig en achteraf betalen
- Leverbaar vanaf april
Carefresh Forest Green 14 Liter
Carefresh Forest Green 10L is a colorful and trendy ground cover in a green color. Carefresh Forest Green is made from cellulose fibers. The fibers in Carefresh are from organic cultivation and absorb 2.5 times more than usual soil cover. In addition, Carefresh Forest Green is dust-free and therefore healthy for the respiratory tract. With this special ground cover from Carefresh you bring color to the life of your rodent! Because in addition to high functionality, Carefresh has a natural green-colored appearance. This way your rodent's stay quickly becomes a colorful eye-catcher!
The cellulose fibers in Carefresh Forest Green are very soft and give your rodent an extremely warm feeling during his stay and nest. A colorful pink background can also positively influence the mood. The dyes used are all approved for the EU and absolutely safe for health.
The Carefresh Forest Green ground cover convinces the entire range with its practical properties. For example, cellulose fibers absorb 2.5 times better than conventional soil cover. Carefresh is also 99% dust-free, which is very positive for the airways of your rodent. Carefresh has a special odor control that regulates odors for up to five days (large rodents). This way no unpleasant odors will spread through the house.
The cellulose fibers are biodegradable and therefore environmentally friendly. In this way not only your animal is fully cared for, but also something good done for nature.
Advantages of Carefresh Forest Green are:
- Superior odor control
- Can absorb up to three times its own weight in moisture
- Lasts more than twice as long as wood shavings
- Is safe for humans and animals, without aromatic oils and toxic or harmful substances
- Offers small animals natural comfort
- Environmentally friendly and can be disposed of with green waste
Instructions for use Carefresh Forest Green
Fill the accommodation until the bottom is completely covered with Carefresh. The layer must be at least 5 cm so that the ground cover covers the floor of the accommodation well and can absorb it well. Below is a table in which we have indicated the approximate number of liters you need per change in time.
BOTTOM LAYER OVERVIEW
Because it is sometimes difficult to determine how much ground cover is required for a particular stay, we have made an overview for the most common stays and sorted by height of the soil layer. A thicker layer is recommended for excavable ground covers. A lower soil layer is recommended for non-excavable ground covers.
* Most ground covers are pressed-packed, increasing the volume by disassembling the ground cover and shaking it.
* The color of the Carefresh can vary in color intensity.
Read or write a review