- Zaterdag besteld, maandag in huis!
- Altijd 14 dagen bedenktijd
- Veilig en achteraf betalen
- Ordered before 4 pm, delivered tomorrow!
Must haves STOP! Animal bodyguard
The green alternative for dog, cat, rabbit, ferret, guinea pig and hamster. Natural drops, made from essential oils, hypoallergenic! The unique vegetable formula from STOP! Animal Bodyguard is completely safe for your dog, cat, rabbit, guinea pig, ferret and hamster. Adults and children can touch the pet immediately after application. Thanks to the mild composition also suitable for lactating mother animals, puppies, kittens and older animals. STOP! Animal Bodyguard helps keep the coat healthy and fresh. Can be distributed throughout the body without side effects.
✔ Vegetable, hypoallergenic drops
✔ Safe for animals, children and yourself
✔ Also suitable for puppies, kittens, pregnant and lactating mother animals
✔ Effective even after direct swimming!
✔ Deliciously scented for animals and humans
Apply every 15 days
The dosage as stated on the old packaging meets the normal ambient pressure. If this is high or if the animal has a thick coat, then it may be that more drops are needed. One animal is also more comprehensible than the other.
Old maximum dosage
|0 - 2.5 kg, 2 ml||0 - 10 kg, 2 ml|
|2.5 - 7 kg, 4 ml||10 - 25 kg, 4 ml|
|7 - 15 kg, 8 ml||25 - 40 kg, 6 ml|
|15 - 30 kg, 16 ml||40 - 55 kg, 8 ml|
|> 30 kg, 16 to 24 ml|
Build up the dosage for habituation and safety. An animal can also react sensitively to extracts from plants. Increase the dosage step by step to the maximum as stated on the new package. If the animal can suffice with a lower dosage, this is of course always preferred.
With resealable cap. After opening, keep for three months if stored in a cool, dark and dry place. For external use only. Because the natural essential oils are sufficiently diluted, it is safe to use. 4 glass bottles of 8 ml. Developed by Union BIO in 2005 under laboratory conditions.
Instructions for use STOP! Animal bodyguard
For external use. Spread the hair and spread the drops as well as possible over the skin (entire body). Apply a few drops with your fingers to thin hairs such as the groins and armpits (warm spots) and above the tail. Avoid the mucous membranes! Carefully rub in favorite spots such as the edges of the eyebrows and ears with your fingers. The effectiveness is optimal as the skin is well absorbed by the aroma. You can wash your hands after applying, but you don't have to! We advise you to STOP! Use Animal Bodyguard all year round. Repeat meticulously every 15 days.
Ingredients STOP! Animal bodyguard
Aqua, Olea europaea, Rosmarinus officinalis, Salvia officinalis, Melaleuca alternifolia, Piper nigrum, Allium sativum.
Diluted essential oils of the following trees:
- Neem tree
- Olive tree
- Peruvian pepper tree
- Tea tree (very strongly diluted and therefore safe for cats)
In order to carry the essential oils, auxiliaries are needed, which is important, among other things, to ensure that the oil is water-soluble and that the quality of the product remains guaranteed, even when the bottle has arrived! The following substances are used:
- Cellulose gum is extracted from trees and plants, in particular from the cotton plant. It will be in STOP! used because it can mix water with the other components like no other and ensures good viscosity. Cellulose gum is a safe substance and has no adverse health effects.
- Potassium sorbate prevents mold formation.
- Sodium benzoate made from benzoic acid. Benzoic acid esters, which also occur in most types of fruit and berries, are used as (natural) preservatives. It works against yeasts, fungi and bacteria.
- Polysorbate 20, an oil-in-water emulsifier, extracted from coconut oil.
- Glycerine (hydrolysis of vegetable oil)
The excipients are not processed into e-numbers, but used in their natural source.
The herbal extracts that are in STOP! Bitterwood, Nettle, Thyme, Garlic, Lavender, Rose Geranium, Rosemary and Salvia are used.
Read or write a review