- Zaterdag verzending!
- Altijd 14 dagen bedenktijd
- Veilig en achteraf betalen
- Ordered before 4 pm, delivered tomorrow!
Trixie Solitaire Strategy Game
Solitaire Strategy Game for rodents
Rodents are intelligent animals that like to be involved in something. Thinking games such as the Solitaire Strategy Game are generally very healthy for animals. It stimulates and stimulates the curiosity of animals and keeps them active. It provides variation on the daily routine and counteracts boredom and thus stereotypical behavior.
The Solitaire Strategy Game consists of the following parts:
Cones where some goodies can be hidden under. The animal has to lift or knock over the cones to get to its treats.
The Solitaire Strategy Game is made of hard plastic. This makes the board gnaw-proof and easy to clean. Thanks to the rubber band on the bottom of the Game, it does not shift and your rodent can play happily.
1. Play this game with your pet and do not let him play with it unsupervised.
2. Choose a quiet area and train with one pet at a time.
3. The daily dry food can be used as reward treats during the game.
4. It is important that your pet succeeds quickly, especially in the beginning, so that he associates play with something positive and remains motivated. For example, in the beginning you can also reward your pet for trying it out in itself and give it a treat. As soon as your pet realizes that it is a "feeding game", he will soon be engaged in the game with great enthusiasm.
5. To get your pet's attention, fill the game with treats in front of him at the beginning. To increase the difficulty you can do this later, without him being there.
6. Always start the game with a start signal (eg "play") and, after your pet has taken out all the treats, end it with a stop signal (eg "done"). After your pet has followed the stop signal, reward him with a treat to end the game calmly and positively each time.
7. If your pet does not achieve part of the objective, even after several attempts, give him a hand or, if necessary, repeat a familiar exercise and train in small steps. Always try to motivate your dog by praising and petting him. Swearing and punishment is out of the question.
8. Short training sessions (max. 10 minutes) with small objectives, several times a day are both more effective and prevent overload.
Important : this game has no "right" or "wrong". Each pet is unique and will try to achieve its goal in its own way. It is up to your pet whether he performs the command with his muzzle or paws, whether he pulls or pushes the parts away from him, and in what order he plays the game. This manual is just a suggestion how the game can be designed in a simple and practical way.
Keep an eye out for the following : Do not allow your pet to run away with the game or destroy it (often a sign of frustration and / or over-questioning).
|Afmetingen:||29 x 29 cm|
|Diameter:||ø 29 cm|
|Geschikt voor:||Rodents, rats, guinea pigs, rabbits, chinchilla|
Read or write a review