- Zaterdag besteld, maandag in huis!
- Altijd 14 dagen bedenktijd
- Veilig en achteraf betalen
- Ordered before 4 pm, delivered tomorrow!
De Groene Os Blaas and Kidney Compositum Rabbit 50 ml
Bladder and Kidney Compositum supports the filtering effect of the kidneys and helps keep both the bladder and urinary tract clean. In addition, it increases the resistance in the bladder and promotes good moisture management.
- Bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva ursi) helps to keep the urinary tract clean. In addition, it is also soothing due to the tannins, ursolic acid, hyperoside and arbutin.
- Birch (Betula alba) promotes healthy moisture management. As a kidney drainage agent it has a cleansing effect.
- Canadian turmeric (Hydrastis canadensis) contains the powerful ingredients hydrazine and berberine. It increases the resistance in the bladder.
- Goldenrod (Solidago virgaurea) supports healthy water balance.
- Javanese kidney tea / cat mustache (Orthosiphon stamineus) is also called stone crusher. It supports healthy kidney function.
- Cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa) has a broad, supportive effect. In addition to maintaining a normal resistance, cat's claw takes care of the mucous membrane.
- Like Hydrastis, cork tree (Phellodendron amurense) contains a lot of berberine and the antioxidant quercitine. This plant has a rich history in Traditional Chinese medicine.
- Red coneflower (Echinacea purpurea) is a well-known herb to boost the immune system.
Instructions for use Bladder and Kidney Compositum Rabbit 50 ml
Rabbits : 2 times daily 3 drops per 500 grams of body weight Unless the vet or therapist prescribes otherwise.
20 drops = 1 ml
It is best to give the drops outside of the feeding times. This can easily be done by dripping the composition on a piece of bread or meat (dogs / cats) and administering it in this way.
Use in the form of a 6-week course. Depending on the results, the course can then be extended. Always insert a stop week after 6 weeks of use.
Contraindications Bladder and Kidney Compositum Rabbit 50 ml
For chronic kidney disease use only on the advice of the vet. Do not use with autoimmune disorders. Use during pregnancy and lactation only in consultation with the veterinarian or therapist.
If antibiotics have been used before, it is a good idea to use a probiotic to restore the intestinal flora and thus a significant part of the resistance. The more often an animal has had an infection, the greater the chance that another infection will follow. Resistance can occur in the long term due to frequent use of antibiotics. It is important to prevent or break this vicious circle.
Store dry, dark and cool before and after opening.
This information is intended for educational purposes only and does not replace the advice of a veterinarian.
Read or write a review