- Ordered before 4 pm, delivered tomorrow!
The happy guinea pig
The latest book by animal trainer Bernice Muntz. Everything about caring, educating, training and playing! 'The happy guinea pig' is a book for all (young) adults who want to know more about guinea pigs. Whether you are an enthusiastic guinea pig owner, a parent who grants a child guinea pigs, or works professionally with guinea pigs. By being more involved with this fun pet, the animal becomes part of the family, reinforces your mutual bond and makes the life of your guinea pig a lot more interesting.
Read all about:
- How do you make a shy animal like the guinea pig really tame now?
- How do you teach him to put the pee on the tray?
- How do you couple your guinea pig to a boyfriend?
- The right environment
- Caviate - what is your guinea pig trying to tell you?
- Nutrition, health and edible plants
- Have fun and play with your guinea pig
- Why would you train your guinea pig, what are the possibilities?
- How you can teach your guinea pig to play football / nose balls
See here the viewing copy
Read or write a review