- Zaterdag besteld, maandag in huis!
- Altijd 14 dagen bedenktijd
- Veilig en achteraf betalen
- Ordered before 4 pm, delivered tomorrow!
De Groene Os Relax Compositum Rabbit 50 ml
Relax Compositum is a herbal tincture of soothing plants. It has a relaxing effect on inner unrest and helps animals to relax quickly in exciting times. The compositum is very suitable for sensitive animals on the first days in a new environment or during unrest during a visit to a vet or trimmer or during the New Year.
- Humulus lupulus (hops) is soothing, works on behavior and on digestion.
- Passiflora incarnata (passion flower) is soothing, works on the central nervous system and promotes sleep quality. This herb is good for the typically restless animals.
- Ruta graveolens (wineglass) supports digestion with the negative effects of stress and is a mild calmer.
- Tilia cordata (lime blossom) is a well-known herb for sensitive types. It is used with a nervous feeling and helps to relax and unwind.
- Valeriana officinalis (valerian) relaxes the nerves so that an animal can relax better. It supports the release of stress and unrest in the body.
Relax Compositum is a natural tranquilizer that works with a nervous feeling of restless animals. However, it does not address the cause of the unrest. That is why it is necessary to look at the living conditions and diet of your rabbit for a structural approach. Possibly under the guidance of an expert. Relax Compositum has a short-lasting effect and helps quickly.
Instructions for use Relax Compositum Rabbit 50 ml
Rabbits : 2 times daily 2 drops through the food per 500 grams of body weight.
Shake before use. Relax Compositum can be given over the food.
20 drops = 1 ml
Contraindications Relax Compositum Rabbit 50 ml
Do not use during pregnancy or lactation, unless otherwise prescribed by the veterinarian or therapist.
Store dry, dark and cool before and after opening. Does not have to be in the fridge.
This information is intended for educational purposes only and does not replace the advice of a veterinarian.
Read or write a review