- Zaterdag verzending!
- Altijd 14 dagen bedenktijd
- Veilig en achteraf betalen
- Ordered before 5 pm, delivered tomorrow!
DRD Rodent Shop ® Hazelnut bridge XL
You can really go in all directions with this nice Hazelnut bridge! The bridge can be easily bent, so it can be used as:
✔ Can be used as a bridge, tunnel / Cave or as a sleeping house
✔ Made from natural hazelnut wood
This natural bridge is made of natural, untreated hazelnut wood and is suitable for both smaller and slightly larger rodents.
Hazelnut wood is very suitable for gnawing wood. Once you place the bridge in the rodent enclosure, provide your rodent with responsible rodent material. The hazelnut bridge of DRD Knaagdierwinkel® is visually virtually indistinguishable from a willow bridge, but at 62 N / mm2 the hazel bridge is stronger and can withstand more pressure, making it more gnawing than a willow bridge.
* Bridge sizes may vary. This has to do with the thickness of the wood that is used.
Advantages of the flexible hazelnut bridge:
- Can be bent into different shapes
- Helps wear out the nails
- Helps to wear down the teeth
- Fun and nice variety for your stay
- Extra gnawing material