- Gratis verzending binnen Nederland vanaf €35,-
- Gratis verzending naar België vanaf €45,-
- Altijd 14 dagen bedenktijd
- Veilig en achteraf betalen
- Ordered before 4 pm, delivered tomorrow!
JR Farm Back to Instinct Herbal Gnawing Root
The JR Farm Back to Instinct Herbal Knaag root awaken the primary instincts of your rodent! Rodents and rabbits must naturally gnaw to wear the regrowing teeth. The beech root filled with herbs provides long-lasting nibbling pleasure due to its extra-hard consistency and the aromatic filling will stimulate your rodent to gnaw and search behavior. Made from 100% natural ingredients!
- arouses natural instincts
- supports stress reduction
- better acceptance by aromatic herbal filling
- long-term nibbling pleasure
- especially hard wood: supports important tooth wear
- made from native beech root
- without splinters
Beeches (Fagus sylvatica) are part of the natural food of rodents. They encounter beech in the wild everywhere and like to nibble on the bark, the twigs and the leaves of this tree. Beech leaves contain flavonol glycosides, tannins or tannins and vitamin C. The leaves also have a stimulating effect on digestion and stimulate the appetite. The bark is used, among other things, for intestinal parasites, diarrhea and skin diseases.
An advantage of natural gnawing material is that the animals only gnaw at them if they really have gnawing needs or a need for fiber.
Read or write a review