- Gratis verzending binnen Nederland vanaf €35,-
- Gratis verzending naar België vanaf €45,-
- Altijd 14 dagen bedenktijd
- Veilig en achteraf betalen
- Ordered before 4 pm, delivered tomorrow!
De Groene Os All Septicum Rabbit 50 ml
All Septicum activates the immune system and helps maintain good health. The drug can therefore be used both preventively and with chronic symptoms. It takes care of the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract, the oral cavity and the gastrointestinal tract. It can be used internally to support skin recovery from within.
- Canadian turmeric (Hydrastis canadensis) contains the powerful ingredients hydrazine and berberine. These help the body to keep out intruders and take care of mucous membranes such as the stomach.
- Goldenrod (Solidago virgaurea) supports healthy water balance.
- Cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa) has a broad, supportive effect. In addition to maintaining a normal resistance, it also provides gastric and intestinal mucosa.
- Red coneflower (Echinacea purpurea) is a well-known herb to boost the immune system.
In addition, All Septicum has a positive influence on moisture management, which stimulates the body to excrete waste. The tincture can also be applied diluted externally on irritated skin.
Instructions for use All Septicum Rabbit 50 ml
Rabbits : 2 times daily 5 drops in the feed per 500 grams of body weight. Unless the veterinarian or therapist prescribes otherwise.
20 drops = 1 ml
Use All Septicum for 6 weeks. Insert a stop week after 6 weeks. Depending on the results, the use can then be extended. For internal and external use.
Do not use in the case of autoimmune disorders, transplanted skin or organs, use of immunosuppressants, high blood pressure, active bleeding, hemophilia, collagen and connective tissue diseases, leukosis, leukemia, kidney diseases or allergies to any of the ingredients listed. Use during pregnancy and lactation only in consultation with the veterinarian or therapist.
Store dry, dark and cool before and after opening.
This information is intended for educational purposes only and does not replace the advice of a veterinarian.
Read or write a review